Tattoo The Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**OBSERVATIONS ABOUT JMAN THAT ARE PROBABLY INDICATIVE OF NOTHING EXPECT MY TENDENCY TO OVERANALYZE**

+13
hellustrious
vinniedonuts
Laura_D
troydunn
TieDyedCorset
Frank Fencepost
gunnyhartman
Stainless
Fizzylizzy
dindin28
shotguntony
PATTY MCBEEOTCH
Barbara Stanwyck
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

**OBSERVATIONS ABOUT JMAN THAT ARE PROBABLY INDICATIVE OF NOTHING EXPECT MY TENDENCY TO OVERANALYZE** Empty **OBSERVATIONS ABOUT JMAN THAT ARE PROBABLY INDICATIVE OF NOTHING EXPECT MY TENDENCY TO OVERANALYZE**

Post  Barbara Stanwyck Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:12 am

You know, I've been stopping here on and off just to peek in on what's going on with people; see how some of you are doing and all that sort of thing. Of course, I've read any number of complaints about J, and how this teapot tempest he's managed to create is an indication of monumental greed, all part of some grand (Machiavellian in it's complexity!) plan to fleece the very people who generate the content on what would otherwise be a tumble weed shewn (that's Russian Thistle you know!) dust bowl of a site.

You are all giving him way, waaayyyyy too much credit.

This man is not some master of puppets who came up with some intricate scheme to line his pockets at the expense of all of the marionettes he's been able to manipulate.

He's just some dumb guy.

It's really that simple people.

He's a person who:

a) Lacks the personal charm that would allow many to ignore his indiscretions (i.e. Admitting to reading people's PMs; Being insecure enough to let the people, some of whom have shown nothing but outright contempt for him in the past, get away with some of the very things that others he has no interest in courting can't (Speaking of that, do any of you have the first clue about how much of what goes on on that site is directly related to how much J *needs* for certain people to like him? As I wrote to someone earlier, J is, no shit, *EXACTLY* like that pubescent girl who everyone knew gave blow jobs to all the popular boys in school in a desperate attempt to get them to like her. Of course, the reason you knew about her was because, since the boys found it impossible to respect her, they let everyone know the deal. Laughed like hyenas everytime they repeated the story. Still, being too dim to figure out any other way to get what she thought she wanted, on her knees she'd still go in spite of it all).

b) Is devoid of the level of intelligence that would enable him to be successful enough in business so that he wouldn't have to constantly struggle. Beyond that, he doesn't even posses a reptilian cunning (admittedly a much blunter instrument than intelligence, but equally effective in the right hands when it comes to business matters) as a compensating ability

J is just stupid people. There really isn't much more than that to it. Attributing degrees of intelligence or cunning to him that he simply isn't capable of overestimates him greatly, and makes you seem needlessly paranoid regarding this simp.

On another note, I think it's very telling that even some of the people who he's delegated responsibility to (MODs, ect) clearly don't automatically perceive him as someone you can take at his word.

I know a bit about a certain situation where, without getting all into it, it was believed that J broke faith and certain promises to a few people. Now, whether he did or not isn't really the point; the point is, none of them indicated that they didn't believe that J had... I guess the only word that fits is *betrayed* them. No one stood up and said that there must be a mistake, and they'd wait for J to confirm that, yes, there was mix up.

You understand? He's viewed among those he's chosen as someone who will break promises and who's word is worth nothing when it comes down too it.

He does not engender trust among his own rank and file.

It seems to me that INs current woes are the least of his problems, as he gives every indication of being a truly pitiable and substandard example of a human being.

Even if, but some Gumpian stroke of luck it turns around business-wise for him, and that turnaround translates into great fortune, you still couldn't pay me enough to be him.

ugghhh... awful man.
Barbara Stanwyck
Barbara Stanwyck

Coolness Points : 10805

Back to top Go down

**OBSERVATIONS ABOUT JMAN THAT ARE PROBABLY INDICATIVE OF NOTHING EXPECT MY TENDENCY TO OVERANALYZE** Empty Re: **OBSERVATIONS ABOUT JMAN THAT ARE PROBABLY INDICATIVE OF NOTHING EXPECT MY TENDENCY TO OVERANALYZE**

Post  PATTY MCBEEOTCH Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:15 am

WIND BAG...
PATTY MCBEEOTCH
PATTY MCBEEOTCH

Coolness Points : 11244

Back to top Go down

**OBSERVATIONS ABOUT JMAN THAT ARE PROBABLY INDICATIVE OF NOTHING EXPECT MY TENDENCY TO OVERANALYZE** Empty Re: **OBSERVATIONS ABOUT JMAN THAT ARE PROBABLY INDICATIVE OF NOTHING EXPECT MY TENDENCY TO OVERANALYZE**

Post  shotguntony Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:16 am

meh i think were all pretty much over that and creating our own place where we wont have to worry about that kinda madness anymore
shotguntony
shotguntony

Coolness Points : 10907

http://www.myspace.com/shotguntonytattoos

Back to top Go down

Post  dindin28 Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:16 am

PATTY MCBEEOTCH wrote:WIND BAG...
imma hitch ma sails
dindin28
dindin28

Coolness Points : 10939

Back to top Go down

Post  PATTY MCBEEOTCH Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:18 am

AND I'M GONNA FART...
WE'LL BE GOIN PLACES BABY GIRL...
I'LL BE THE CHAMPAGNE...
PATTY MCBEEOTCH
PATTY MCBEEOTCH

Back to top Go down

Post  dindin28 Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 am

PATTY MCBEEOTCH wrote:AND I'M GONNA FART...
WE'LL BE GOIN PLACES BABY GIRL...
I'LL BE THE CHAMPAGNE...
I'll ride those stink winds till the end of time with you.........spread ass and all Very Happy
dindin28
dindin28

Back to top Go down

Post  PATTY MCBEEOTCH Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:21 am

WAIT...WE CAN RIDE KATRINA ASS TOGETHER....WEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... cheers
PATTY MCBEEOTCH
PATTY MCBEEOTCH

Back to top Go down

Post  Barbara Stanwyck Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:22 am

huh... I guess I won't be here long either.

I I mostly came to way at Troy and Mimi.

As for being a windbag, I've always been, but it seems that, ironically enough, people were much more tolerant of this over at IN.

Ah well, when you all are done farting and spitting and whatnot, please tell Mimi and Troy that Katrina said "Hi".

>shrug<
Barbara Stanwyck
Barbara Stanwyck

Coolness Points : 10805

Back to top Go down

Post  PATTY MCBEEOTCH Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:23 am

KATRINA...I WANNA RIDE YOUR ASS TIL THE DAY I DIE...I LOVE YOU WOMAN...GRRRR...
PATTY MCBEEOTCH
PATTY MCBEEOTCH

Back to top Go down

Post  dindin28 Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:24 am

PATTY MCBEEOTCH wrote:WAIT...WE CAN RIDE KATRINA ASS TOGETHER....WEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... cheers
i'll bring the strap on.............woot!
dindin28
dindin28

Back to top Go down

Post  PATTY MCBEEOTCH Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:25 am

DON'T FORGET THE LUBE BEEOTCH....RAWREERRRR....
cheers
PATTY MCBEEOTCH
PATTY MCBEEOTCH

Back to top Go down

Post  Fizzylizzy Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:26 am

You must stop in the forums here more. I really enjoy your take on things. Never in a million years would I be smart enough to engage in a debate with you, but I really enjoy reading your posts.
Fizzylizzy
Fizzylizzy

Coolness Points : 11002

Back to top Go down

Post  Stainless Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:29 am

I still think somebody talked him into a partnership in an attempt to charge for exclusivity and then push stupid bulletins and content and events like the pit bull dance thing, etc. The fact that he's dumb enough to think it would go over instead of in effect shut the place down, is all I need to know to interpret the intelligence levels he's capable of.
Stainless
Stainless

Coolness Points : 11321

http://www.myspace.com/stain1ess

Back to top Go down

Post  PATTY MCBEEOTCH Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:31 am

WHAT'S THIS GOTTA POOP...
WOOT...MILLERRRRRR...
PATTY MCBEEOTCH
PATTY MCBEEOTCH

Back to top Go down

Post  dindin28 Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:33 am

PATTY MCBEEOTCH wrote:WHAT'S THIS GOTTA POOP...
WOOT...MILLERRRRRR...
put a waste basket by yo mouf and poop, poop real good/ farmer fresh corn and all
dindin28
dindin28

Back to top Go down

Post  PATTY MCBEEOTCH Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:35 am

I'M POOPIN JUST THINKING ABOUT HOW I CAN'T SEEM TO FORM A SENTENCE...
AHAHAHAHAHAA....AHAHAHAHA....
THANKS FOR THE TIP.....

<POOPING SOUTH PARK STYLE...
PATTY MCBEEOTCH
PATTY MCBEEOTCH

Back to top Go down

Post  gunnyhartman Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:06 am

Hmmm, i tend to agree with ya Barbara!....
gunnyhartman
gunnyhartman

Coolness Points : 10807

http://www.underurskin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fencepost Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:53 am

Barbara Stanwyck wrote:
Gumpian stroke of luck

That's hilarious!

Frank Fencepost

Coolness Points : 10860

http://myspace.com/frank_fencepost

Back to top Go down

Post  TieDyedCorset Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:45 am

HI K ! You must stay - we are getting a swanky new site Smile bounce bounce bounce bounce

I don't care why jae did what he did now - or has done what he's done in the past. I'm sure he's just looking at it all as a way to make money - it annoys me that he acts like he cares so much about our "community" when he clearly is only concerned about the money and his most recent decision was dumb - but whatever Razz it ROCKS here cheers
TieDyedCorset
TieDyedCorset

Coolness Points : 11123

Back to top Go down

Post  troydunn Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:50 pm

i think jae, like most of us, overestimates his value to others.....

the point of fact is that most people think that others need them more than they do...

another point of fact is that i am unwilling to pay for the privilege of creating content on a site that only gets content from its members. jae cannot guarantee that tomorrow there will be new shit on that site, or the next day, or the next day, because it is the community that posts pics and makes forum topics and responses and groups etc.....

word up.
troydunn
troydunn

Coolness Points : 10926

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura_D Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Frank Fencepost wrote:
Barbara Stanwyck wrote:
Gumpian stroke of luck

That's hilarious!

I agree. I' m so stealing that!
Laura_D
Laura_D

Coolness Points : 10884

http://www.myspace.com/lauraxgypsyqueenx

Back to top Go down

Post  vinniedonuts Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:24 pm

troydunn wrote:i think jae, like most of us, overestimates his value to others.....

the point of fact is that most people think that others need them more than they do...

another point of fact is that i am unwilling to pay for the privilege of creating content on a site that only gets content from its members. jae cannot guarantee that tomorrow there will be new shit on that site, or the next day, or the next day, because it is the community that posts pics and makes forum topics and responses and groups etc.....

word up.

exactly, one in particular, the babes section, well does he pay them for those pics, no but he wants to make money off them.
vinniedonuts
vinniedonuts

Coolness Points : 10815

Back to top Go down

Post  hellustrious Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Katrina, you really should stick around. You are both entertaining and smart and i enjoy reading the things you write.
hellustrious
hellustrious

Coolness Points : 10987

http://www.myspace.com/ssltybtch7

Back to top Go down

Post  waterthief Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:27 am

katrina,i didnt know that i didnt know that many words. thanks for making me feel gumpian
waterthief
waterthief

Coolness Points : 10808

Back to top Go down

Post  PussEKatDoll Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:20 am

katrina? wherefore art thou?
PussEKatDoll
PussEKatDoll

Coolness Points : 10993

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next