The Top 20

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  niickjay on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Stainless wrote:
niickjay wrote:
Stainless wrote:geez almost 100 posts and my reputation sucks !

i'll do you if you do me.
don't worry, it's only gay if we make eye contact

done.


I'll wear my sunglasses just in case.

thanks fella.
now let us never speak of this again.
EVER
niickjay
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7359
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  niickjay on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:49 pm

cherrytat wrote:
Stainless wrote:
niickjay wrote:
Stainless wrote:geez almost 100 posts and my reputation sucks !

i'll do you if you do me.
don't worry, it's only gay if we make eye contact

done.


I'll wear my sunglasses just in case.

I just did you both. At the same time.

oooh you filth tramp.
you just love it, dontcha?
niickjay
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7359
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  jfoerster on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 pm

ya know, if i didnt have heathens runnin around all day long, id be dickin aroundon here a LOT more.
but chaos happens, and thus... i cannot.
jfoerster
jfoerster

Posts : 52
Coolness Points : 7264
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 32
Location : HTown

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  Misskaotic on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:28 pm

pfffffffffffffffffftt cheers
Misskaotic
Misskaotic

Posts : 137
Coolness Points : 7384
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Dallas

http://www.myspace.com/kaotics

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  Smashlee on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:31 pm

I don't even get an honorable mention for being the very first post on the site?!?!?! Crying or Very sad
Smashlee
Smashlee

Posts : 23
Coolness Points : 7147
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 108
Location : Victoria British Columbia

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  Misskaotic on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Smashlee wrote:I don't even get an honorable mention for being the very first post on the site?!?!?! Crying or Very sad

I haz a ribbon for you.
Misskaotic
Misskaotic

Posts : 137
Coolness Points : 7384
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Dallas

http://www.myspace.com/kaotics

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  niickjay on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Smashlee wrote:I don't even get an honorable mention for being the very first post on the site?!?!?! Crying or Very sad


where u bin hiding?
have a rep point...
and a snuggle
niickjay
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7359
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  Smashlee on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Misskaotic wrote:
Smashlee wrote:I don't even get an honorable mention for being the very first post on the site?!?!?! Crying or Very sad

I haz a ribbon for you.

Awwww spanks!!! pirat
Smashlee
Smashlee

Posts : 23
Coolness Points : 7147
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 108
Location : Victoria British Columbia

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  Stainless on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:47 pm

nick jumped up 12 spots and misskaotik went from 20th to 10th ! nice work people !
Stainless
Stainless

Posts : 348
Coolness Points : 7605
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 47
Location : Nashville

http://www.myspace.com/stain1ess

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  Tesko on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:37 pm

woo hoo! i made it to the top!

....i like being on top...or bottom.. or upside down.. whatever hehehehe
Tesko
Tesko

Posts : 115
Coolness Points : 7378
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 36
Location : Jersey <3

http://www.myspace.com/disillusionednightmares

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  niickjay on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:38 pm

who am i having sex with at the moment there?
niickjay
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7359
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  Misskaotic on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Stainless wrote:nick jumped up 12 spots and misskaotik went from 20th to 10th ! nice work people !

I'd enjoy a spanking please. then rub my ass. then spank it again.

k thanks.
Misskaotic
Misskaotic

Posts : 137
Coolness Points : 7384
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Dallas

http://www.myspace.com/kaotics

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  niickjay on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Misskaotic wrote:
Stainless wrote:nick jumped up 12 spots and misskaotik went from 20th to 10th ! nice work people !

I'd enjoy a spanking please. then rub my ass. then spank it again.

k thanks.

::rubs hands to warm them up::
niickjay
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7359
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  Misskaotic on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:40 pm

niickjay wrote:
Misskaotic wrote:
Stainless wrote:nick jumped up 12 spots and misskaotik went from 20th to 10th ! nice work people !

I'd enjoy a spanking please. then rub my ass. then spank it again.

k thanks.

::rubs hands to warm them up::

::finds sturdy chair to bend over::
Misskaotic
Misskaotic

Posts : 137
Coolness Points : 7384
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Dallas

http://www.myspace.com/kaotics

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  niickjay on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Misskaotic wrote:
niickjay wrote:
Misskaotic wrote:
Stainless wrote:nick jumped up 12 spots and misskaotik went from 20th to 10th ! nice work people !

I'd enjoy a spanking please. then rub my ass. then spank it again.

k thanks.

::rubs hands to warm them up::

::finds sturdy chair to bend over::

::goes to the far corner of the room to get a decent run up::
niickjay
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7359
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  Tesko on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:42 pm

niickjay wrote:who am i having sex with at the moment there?

see me and missK... Wink after you give her a good spankin!

::sits and watches::
Tesko
Tesko

Posts : 115
Coolness Points : 7378
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 36
Location : Jersey <3

http://www.myspace.com/disillusionednightmares

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  niickjay on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:43 pm

Tesko wrote:
niickjay wrote:who am i having sex with at the moment there?

see me and missK... Wink after you give her a good spankin!

::sits and watches::

for sure
this is the best b'day EVAH
niickjay
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7359
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

The Top 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 20

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum