WTF...really?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WTF...really?

Post  Mikey on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:02 pm

So my ex calls up 2 days ago and gets my son all excited to not only to see her, but go to Lego land today. That is all he has talked about...He maybe got 4 hrs of sleep last night because he was so excited...She was going to pick him up at 7am....8am goes by...no call and wont answer my calls...9am same shit..10am she calls laughing and said she got to drunk lastnight and slept in...ok...so get you lazy ass out of bed and come take him!......"Nah...I changed my mind...I think im going to go to a club tonight so im gonna just stay home"....FUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!! I hate this bitch......

Well kids looks like im going to Lego land for a few hours, I cant let my little dude down.
avatar
Mikey

Posts : 37
Coolness Points : 7044
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 43
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  cherrytat on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:04 pm

You're a good daddy.
avatar
cherrytat

Posts : 351
Coolness Points : 7444
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 40

https://www.facebook.com/cherrytat

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  obsolete on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 pm

cherrytat wrote:You're a good daddy.


i agree Very Happy
and that seems to be a rarity anymore =[



oh yeah...
and take me!!! take me!!!
avatar
obsolete

Posts : 76
Coolness Points : 7062
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 35
Location : FL

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Fizzylizzy on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:12 pm

I wish I could reach out and hug you right now for being such a great Daddy. I'm raising my twins by myself....so i know the situation you're in. honestly she should be ashamed of herself for letting that little guy down like that. i hate it when people break their word....especially to children.
avatar
Fizzylizzy

Posts : 73
Coolness Points : 7108
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 39
Location : Monroe, LA

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  amburmarie on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Thats horrible .......... Have a great time with him today =)
avatar
amburmarie

Posts : 18
Coolness Points : 7009
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 36
Location : Toledo Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  niickjay on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 pm

nice one man. got 2 myself that i barely see as their mum is hungarian. it's all precious time
avatar
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7181
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  TieDyedCorset on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:25 pm

whadda bitch .. your son is lucky to have you Smile
avatar
TieDyedCorset

Posts : 157
Coolness Points : 7229
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 53
Location : don't look under your bed

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Stainless on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:34 pm

i know thats your baby momma, but she sounds like a selfish, irresponsible cunt. When she calls you from jail wanting you to bail her out after she ran over somebody with her car while drunk, tell her you had a 5 hour sexathon with Catherine Zeta Jones last night and you're just gonna go back to sleep.
avatar
Stainless

Posts : 348
Coolness Points : 7427
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 46
Location : Nashville

http://www.myspace.com/stain1ess

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  mschf3 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Good man! Your son will grow up knowing he can count on you, at least. Have fun!
avatar
mschf3

Posts : 21
Coolness Points : 6954
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Laura_D on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:59 pm

I give you props. 1. for being an awesome dad, 2. for not killing the bitch. I'm a mom so when I see other moms take an attitude like that towards their child it infuriates me. From this point on don't let her tell him ahead of time about any "plans" shes made for him. That way if she backs out he wont be disappointed, & if she actually comes through it will be a nice surprise for him.
avatar
Laura_D

Posts : 22
Coolness Points : 6990
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 48
Location : NY

http://www.myspace.com/lauraxgypsyqueenx

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Dirty R on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm

i think Mikey and i should form a new group of humans.....Good Dads of the world....LOL
avatar
Dirty R

Posts : 35
Coolness Points : 7023
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Laura_D on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Dirty R wrote:i think Mikey and i should form a new group of humans.....Good Dads of the world....LOL

Theres nothing more admirable in a man than being a good father. When I see men out laughing & having a good time with their kids it puts such a smile on my face. I'm such a sap lol
avatar
Laura_D

Posts : 22
Coolness Points : 6990
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 48
Location : NY

http://www.myspace.com/lauraxgypsyqueenx

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  dindin28 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:45 pm

aw man, that's the worst thing to do to a little kid, how could she be so selfish?
atleast he has a good dad that will pick up the slack from a loser parent. I hope she knows that little kids don't forget about the promises their parents break.
avatar
dindin28

Posts : 54
Coolness Points : 7045
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 37
Location : HDG:/

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Dirty R on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Laura_D wrote:
Dirty R wrote:i think Mikey and i should form a new group of humans.....Good Dads of the world....LOL

Theres nothing more admirable in a man than being a good father. When I see men out laughing & having a good time with their kids it puts such a smile on my face. I'm such a sap lol

but see then we would have to find women that fit that bill too.......hmmmmmmm
avatar
Dirty R

Posts : 35
Coolness Points : 7023
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  jfoerster on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Dirty R wrote:
Laura_D wrote:
Dirty R wrote:i think Mikey and i should form a new group of humans.....Good Dads of the world....LOL

Theres nothing more admirable in a man than being a good father. When I see men out laughing & having a good time with their kids it puts such a smile on my face. I'm such a sap lol

but see then we would have to find women that fit that bill too.......hmmmmmmm


:\
avatar
jfoerster

Posts : 52
Coolness Points : 7086
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 32
Location : HTown

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Mikey on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:47 pm

OH YES...3 hours in 102deg heat with midgets everywhere..LOL..He rode a few rides and was over it..LOL. $250 well spent..LOL. All he wanted was a Slurpee and his kiddie pool.

Rusty GREAT idea buddy..LOL.
avatar
Mikey

Posts : 37
Coolness Points : 7044
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 43
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  jfoerster on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:49 pm

but seriously, kudos to you.
andrew hasnt seen his dad in over 2 months cuz jorge just hasnt had a day off.
alaina.... her dad signed her over to me completely and she hasnt seen HIM since she was just under 2 months old.

i do the best i can, as it is, but the single mom superhero thing is a fairly common story.
single dad superhero thing is a good bit more refreshing.


<3
avatar
jfoerster

Posts : 52
Coolness Points : 7086
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 32
Location : HTown

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Misskaotic on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:54 pm

I have mad respect for single parents.
Hope you enjoyed Lego Land....someone needs to take me there.
avatar
Misskaotic

Posts : 137
Coolness Points : 7206
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Dallas

http://www.myspace.com/kaotics

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Dirty R on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:13 pm

jfoerster wrote:but seriously, kudos to you.
andrew hasnt seen his dad in over 2 months cuz jorge just hasnt had a day off.
alaina.... her dad signed her over to me completely and she hasnt seen HIM since she was just under 2 months old.

i do the best i can, as it is, but the single mom superhero thing is a fairly common story.
single dad superhero thing is a good bit more refreshing.


<3

you lady are a great Mom...i have seen you in action.....LOL
avatar
Dirty R

Posts : 35
Coolness Points : 7023
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  jfoerster on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Dirty R wrote:
jfoerster wrote:but seriously, kudos to you.
andrew hasnt seen his dad in over 2 months cuz jorge just hasnt had a day off.
alaina.... her dad signed her over to me completely and she hasnt seen HIM since she was just under 2 months old.

i do the best i can, as it is, but the single mom superhero thing is a fairly common story.
single dad superhero thing is a good bit more refreshing.


<3

you lady are a great Mom...i have seen you in action.....LOL



speaking of which... i must either separate the two from murdering each other, or i do it for them.

pardon me....
avatar
jfoerster

Posts : 52
Coolness Points : 7086
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 32
Location : HTown

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  SCRUM on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Mikey wrote:OH YES...3 hours in 102deg heat with midgets everywhere..LOL..He rode a few rides and was over it..LOL. $250 well spent..LOL. All he wanted was a Slurpee and his kiddie pool.

Rusty GREAT idea buddy..LOL.

Nice one Mikey.
avatar
SCRUM

Posts : 43
Coolness Points : 7049
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 49
Location : Los Angeles

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Mikey on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Misskaotic wrote:I have mad respect for single parents.
Hope you enjoyed Lego Land....someone needs to take me there.

MissK you come out here and you WILL go to Lego Land.
avatar
Mikey

Posts : 37
Coolness Points : 7044
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 43
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Mikey on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 pm

SCRUM wrote:
Mikey wrote:OH YES...3 hours in 102deg heat with midgets everywhere..LOL..He rode a few rides and was over it..LOL. $250 well spent..LOL. All he wanted was a Slurpee and his kiddie pool.

Rusty GREAT idea buddy..LOL.

Nice one Mikey.


Thank you...All in all it was a good day. But if she ever pulls that kinda shit again...Im going to drain the oil out of her new car.
avatar
Mikey

Posts : 37
Coolness Points : 7044
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 43
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Dirty R on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:18 pm

jfoerster wrote:
Dirty R wrote:
jfoerster wrote:but seriously, kudos to you.
andrew hasnt seen his dad in over 2 months cuz jorge just hasnt had a day off.
alaina.... her dad signed her over to me completely and she hasnt seen HIM since she was just under 2 months old.

i do the best i can, as it is, but the single mom superhero thing is a fairly common story.
single dad superhero thing is a good bit more refreshing.


<3

you lady are a great Mom...i have seen you in action.....LOL



speaking of which... i must either separate the two from murdering each other, or i do it for them.

pardon me....

(whispers)...jess.....jess....its ok you can come out now....jess
avatar
Dirty R

Posts : 35
Coolness Points : 7023
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Frank Fencepost on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Wow man, that is fucked up. I went through that kind of bullshit with my own mom and in some ways it was real bad, other ways it was good because... this will sound weird but I learned real early on that people are in general unreliable and untrustworthy. For many people, that lesson isn't learned until much later in life.

So how did Legoland go?

By the way what is Legoland anyway, I wanna take my kid there if it means I get to play with giant Legos.

Frank Fencepost

Posts : 49
Coolness Points : 6966
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 44
Location : Washington State

http://myspace.com/frank_fencepost

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF...really?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum