Stupid boys.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stupid boys.

Post  hellustrious on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:09 pm

If men tend to be better chefs then women, then why the hell is it concidered a womans job?! That's about the stupidest male move I have ever heard of. Still love you guys, though.

Did you know science has proven women test higher then men on IQ tests? Just throwing that out there. Marinade on that for a minute.
hellustrious

Coolness Points : 7015

http://www.myspace.com/ssltybtch7

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid boys.

Post  niickjay on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:13 pm

if its any consolation i'm both stupid and a crap cook
niickjay

Coolness Points : 7103

Back to top Go down

Post  TieDyedCorset on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:20 pm

niickjay wrote:if its any consolation i'm both stupid and a crap cook

ME TOO bounce bounce bounce bounce

we should totally get together at a restaurant with pictures we can point at to order ..
TieDyedCorset

Coolness Points : 7151

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:21 pm

i like going to places where thye already know what i want to eat.lol..then it is simpler...Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  niickjay on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:36 pm

TieDyedCorset wrote:
niickjay wrote:if its any consolation i'm both stupid and a crap cook

ME TOO bounce bounce bounce bounce

we should totally get together at a restaurant with pictures we can point at to order ..

it's a date!
as long as they have colouring in crayons and plastic cutlery...
niickjay

Coolness Points : 7103

Back to top Go down

Post  SCRUM on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:19 pm

hellustrious wrote: Marinade on that for a minute.

That was funny.

I get into that argument, well maybe a heated discussion with my girl. We came to the agreement that we both won't get lost in the kitchen. She gets with some good shit, and so do I.
SCRUM

Coolness Points : 6971

Back to top Go down

Post  PussEKatDoll on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:31 pm

mmmm marinade made me think of chicken parmesan for some reason. dammit now im hungry Sad
PussEKatDoll

Coolness Points : 7021

Back to top Go down

Post  hellustrious on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Costco has this Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce that is just about as good as it gets and works as a pretty damn good marinade! Especially for Pork products.

ALSO, if there is a Costco where you live and you dont have a membership, get one or rob someone who does. I got 3 Filet Minons there today for $23.00...for the whole package. not a piece. They're, like, 2 inches thick and look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
hellustrious

Back to top Go down

Post  vinniedonuts on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:45 pm

hellustrious wrote:Costco has this Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce that is just about as good as it gets and works as a pretty damn good marinade! Especially for Pork products.

ALSO, if there is a Costco where you live and you dont have a membership, get one or rob someone who does. I got 3 Filet Minons there today for $23.00...for the whole package. not a piece. They're, like, 2 inches thick and look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

chefs dont buy pre-cut meat at costco
vinniedonuts

Coolness Points : 6843

Back to top Go down

Post  hellustrious on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:47 pm

vinniedonuts wrote:
hellustrious wrote:Costco has this Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce that is just about as good as it gets and works as a pretty damn good marinade! Especially for Pork products.

chefs dont buy pre-cut meat at costco

Hey now dammit, Vinnie! I didn't say i am a chef. I said you're supposed to be one! LOL! Very Happy
hellustrious

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fencepost on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:56 pm

The following things were invented by men:

The computer you're using

The desk chair you're sitting in

The glasses you may or may not be wearing (or contacts)

The house you're sitting in was most likely built by an entirely male work force.

If you need to call the police or fire department tonight, the responders will be overwhelmingly male; females are grossly underrepresented in the emergency response fields.

Men pay more taxes, work more and start working at a younger age, build basically every structure ever erected in the entire history of mankind, and invent nearly every technological innovation made.

If it was left to women we'd have nothing. Women are focused on communication of emotions while men are focused more on creating things.

Your post is discriminatory, misguided, false, and inflammatory.

Mine is inflammatory as hell, but also 100% true.

So, fuck you.

Frank Fencepost

Coolness Points : 6888

http://myspace.com/frank_fencepost

Back to top Go down

Post  SCRUM on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 pm

quoted you twice in a row. No, I'm not a stalker. Costco is the fucking shit. You can't beat their prices in the meat section. I have self imposed limit of $200.00 on my visits.
SCRUM

Coolness Points : 6971

Back to top Go down

Post  hellustrious on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Frank Fencepost wrote:The following things were invented by men:

The house you're sitting in was most likely built by an entirely male work force.

If you need to call the police or fire department tonight, the responders will be overwhelmingly male; females are grossly underrepresented in the emergency response fields.

Men pay more taxes, work more and start working at a younger age, build basically every structure ever erected in the entire history of mankind, and invent nearly every technological innovation made.

If it was left to women we'd have nothing. Women are focused on communication of emotions while men are focused more on creating things.

So, fuck you.

If you knew me, you would know it was meant to be sarcastic, so FUCK YOU. And that one I DON'T mean sarcastically.
hellustrious

Back to top Go down

Post  hellustrious on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Oh and P.S. Frank, in case you are the total idiot I already figure you are, here's a little bit of news for you. Women have invented a lot of shit as well. Are youseriously under the impression that men walk on water? You're probably gay, too.

hahahaha! This is RAD!!! My first tattoo the nation BS match!!!
hellustrious

Back to top Go down

Post  hellustrious on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:55 pm

SCRUM wrote:

quoted you twice in a row. No, I'm not a stalker. Costco is the fucking shit. You can't beat their prices in the meat section. I have self imposed limit of $200.00 on my visits.

STALKER!!! Wink Seriously, though. I haven't been in a Costco in years so when I went today, i instantly bought a membership. I was amazed at the prices!!! I had a Sam's membership but they didn't have nearly as good of prices.
hellustrious

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fencepost on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:28 pm

hellustrious wrote:Oh and P.S. Frank, in case you are the total idiot I already figure you are, here's a little bit of news for you. Women have invented a lot of shit as well. Are youseriously under the impression that men walk on water? You're probably gay, too.

Whether a few women here and there have made major discoveries or created certain inventions is not what we're debating. Actually, the whole idea of how remarkable it is when a woman invents something, builds something or discovers something is highly indicative of how rarely it happens. It wouldn't be remarkable at all, were it an everyday occurance.

The fact is, men do the overwhelming majority of the world's hard physical labor, make the overwhelming majority of discoveries and inventions, build nearly everything, and take responsibility for the development and maintaining of entire civilizations. We make the decisions, we create and destroy nations, it was our idea to leave the caves and build man-made living structures. These are not my opinions- these are facts.

Opinions? Yes, I have opinions.

My opinion is that women are nearly worthless in any situation requiring emotional delay or levelheadedness or even simple logic. My opinion is that with few exceptions, most women are simpering, weak, worthless excuses for humanity. My opinion is that most women aren't even good for the "one thing" that they think we want from them.

The previous points, however, weren't opinions. They were hard, scientific facts.

Because I notice and acknowledge these facts, you accuse me of being gay?

What does an accurate retelling of the history of civilization have to do with my sexual preference?

It's just like a woman to get all emotional in a debate like this. Poor silly thing. Give up on debate, sweetie. Stick to crotchet, that's what you're best at.

Frank Fencepost

Back to top Go down

Post  TieDyedCorset on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:58 pm

hellustrious wrote:Oh and P.S. Frank, in case you are the total idiot I already figure you are, here's a little bit of news for you. Women have invented a lot of shit as well. Are youseriously under the impression that men walk on water? You're probably gay, too.

pssst ... frank is the new forum asshole unless ian decides to join us ...

sigh .... i hate getting used to a new asshole ... confused confused confused confused confused i was used to ian cheers cheers
TieDyedCorset

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fencepost on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:01 pm

TieDyedCorset wrote:

Get in your rowboat and bring a beer out here, walking on water is thirsty work.

And then get to cookin. Do I look like a fucking chef to you?

Don't make me tell you twice either.

Frank Fencepost

Back to top Go down

Post  TieDyedCorset on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Frank Fencepost wrote:
TieDyedCorset wrote:

Get in your rowboat and bring a beer out here, walking on water is thirsty work.

And then get to cookin. Do I look like a fucking chef to you?

Don't make me tell you twice either.

see now you're just flirting Embarassed

*whips up a nice waffle and fried chicken plate*
TieDyedCorset

Back to top Go down

Post  bruisedviolets on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Frank Fencepost wrote:The following things were invented by men:

So, fuck you.

hmm...heres a thought frank....heaven forbid you shall ever be admitted into a hospital
much less an ICU
cuz it will, more than likely,
be women sticking large, nondiscriminatory tubes into every orifice you claim to own

and trust me....as the aforementioned ICU nurse, i dont give a flying fuck who you are or what the fuck you've accomplished in your sad little life....

just a thought

sometimes, karma does pay out

cheers
bruisedviolets

Coolness Points : 6956

Back to top Go down

Post  TrendyTrash on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:26 pm

hellustrious wrote:If men tend to be better chefs then women, then why the hell is it concidered a womans job?! That's about the stupidest male move I have ever heard of. Still love you guys, though.

Did you know science has proven women test higher then men on IQ tests? Just throwing that out there. Marinade on that for a minute.

Am I the only one who seems to think it's absolutely hilarious that she's going on and on about how women are so much more intelligent than men, but she can't spell for crap?
TrendyTrash

Coolness Points : 6827

Back to top Go down

Post  bruisedviolets on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:29 pm

TrendyTrash wrote:
hellustrious wrote:If men tend to be better chefs then women, then why the hell is it concidered a womans job?! That's about the stupidest male move I have ever heard of. Still love you guys, though.

Am I the only one who seems to think it's absolutely hilarious that she's going on and on about how women are so much more intelligent than men, but she can't spell for crap?

yaaaaa...typos are so 1900's
bruisedviolets

Coolness Points : 6956

Back to top Go down

Post  TieDyedCorset on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:37 pm

TrendyTrash wrote:

yes it is only you
TieDyedCorset

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle B on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:46 pm

bruisedviolets wrote:
hmm...heres a thought frank....heaven forbid you shall ever be admitted into a hospital
much less an ICU
cuz it will, more than likely,
be women sticking large, nondiscriminatory tubes into every orifice you claim to own

and trust me....as the aforementioned ICU nurse, i dont give a flying fuck who you are or what the fuck you've accomplished in your sad little life....

just a thought

sometimes, karma does pay out

cheers

Hey Hey Hey! I'll do the tube stick too! I do agree, I don't give a shit who you are or how much you make or how important you are. When you're on my unit, I'm the boss
Uncle B

Coolness Points : 6965

Back to top Go down

Post  PussEKatDoll on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:15 am

Ohhhh mah lawd filet mignon!!! *DROOOL*
thats a good price, even for Sam's!
PussEKatDoll

Coolness Points : 7021

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next