buying a house right now is a joke....

Go down

buying a house right now is a joke....

Post  dindin28 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:08 pm

yeah we got approved, signed the contract and got all the paper work done, everything is ready to go. so 2 months later and we are still waiting on a grant to put down on our downpayment, well I get home from work today and the second bank that we had to go through say's that they to have ran out of grant money WTF we were on a list and they guaranteed us for (for the second time) that we would get the money to put down on our house. where the fuck does all the money go?? they're a fucking bank don't they keep track of their shit? I dunno im confused and soon to be very broke cause now we have to put the money down ourselves. which we were saving it for a second vehicle and a rainy day but that's all shot now.......................once we move I don't think I ever want to go through this again:/ sorry, but I had to vent somewhere and what btter place then to do it here!!Very Happy xoxox
avatar
dindin28

Posts : 54
Coolness Points : 7045
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 37
Location : HDG:/

Back to top Go down

Re: buying a house right now is a joke....

Post  hellustrious on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:22 pm

If you want to learn where the money has gone, youtube Zeitgeist. It explains how the government and banks make so many loans on money that isn't even there to begin with that it literally leaves NOTHING left for the rest of us. It's long but worth the watch.
avatar
hellustrious

Posts : 77
Coolness Points : 7093
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 38
Location : BOOMtown

http://www.myspace.com/ssltybtch7

Back to top Go down

Re: buying a house right now is a joke....

Post  dindin28 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:36 pm

hellustrious wrote:If you want to learn where the money has gone, youtube Zeitgeist. It explains how the government and banks make so many loans on money that isn't even there to begin with that it literally leaves NOTHING left for the rest of us. It's long but worth the watch.
oh Thank you!! imma check that out, I swear these banks are talking right out their asses, but im gonna look into that cause that sound like exactly whats going on!
avatar
dindin28

Posts : 54
Coolness Points : 7045
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 37
Location : HDG:/

Back to top Go down

Re: buying a house right now is a joke....

Post  PATTY MCBEEOTCH on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:40 pm

CAN YOU TRY ANOTHER BANK...
I KNOW IT'S A PAIN IN THE FUCKIN ASS...
BUT IT MIGHT BE WORTH IT...

I ABOUT HAD A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN WHEN WE CLOSED ON OUR HOUSE...
AND I DIDN'T GO THROUGH HALF THE SHIT YOU'RE GOIN THREW...

IF IT'LL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER YOU CAN CALL ME TONIGHT...
AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT POOP N CLOTS AGAIN...LOL...<3
avatar
PATTY MCBEEOTCH

Posts : 253
Coolness Points : 7350
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : NOT INKED NATION...

Back to top Go down

Re: buying a house right now is a joke....

Post  dindin28 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:53 pm

PATTY MCBEEOTCH wrote:CAN YOU TRY ANOTHER BANK...
I KNOW IT'S A PAIN IN THE FUCKIN ASS...
BUT IT MIGHT BE WORTH IT...

I ABOUT HAD A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN WHEN WE CLOSED ON OUR HOUSE...
AND I DIDN'T GO THROUGH HALF THE SHIT YOU'RE GOIN THREW...

IF IT'LL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER YOU CAN CALL ME TONIGHT...
AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT POOP N CLOTS AGAIN...LOL...<3
tee hee you know i'll call you tonight to do our poop toss:D we have been through 2 banks so far, we may try a 3rd, but I have a sinking feeling that we will just wait another whole month just to hear, "well we are sorry to inform you but we ran out of grant money" we signed the fucking contract 2 months ago and we really dont want to wait a third or forth or whatever. the banks just keep bending us over. oh, and the people selling us the house is paying 2 morgages right now!! I know they're not to happy!!
avatar
dindin28

Posts : 54
Coolness Points : 7045
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 37
Location : HDG:/

Back to top Go down

Re: buying a house right now is a joke....

Post  PATTY MCBEEOTCH on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:15 pm

K...POOP TOSS...IT'S ONNNNNN.... I love you

I KNOW YOU DON'T WANNA TRY OTHER BANKS...
BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA...
I KNOW IT SUCKS...BUT YOU GOTTA BE PATIENT...
SO YOU CAN GET THE GRANT...IDK...
JUST A THOUGHT...

I'M SURE THE PEOPLE WITH THE 2 MORTGAGES AREN'T HAPPY....
BUT WITH THE WAY THE MARKET IS RIGHT NOW...
THEY'RE KINDA LUCKY TO BE SELLING IT @ ALL...
OR MAYBE I'M JUST TYPIN OUT MY ASS...<SHRUG...
avatar
PATTY MCBEEOTCH

Posts : 253
Coolness Points : 7350
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : NOT INKED NATION...

Back to top Go down

Re: buying a house right now is a joke....

Post  Jonesy024 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:15 pm

We were pretty much in the exact same situation.
By the time we found a house we wanted, the grant money was all gone.
Suntrust is running a deal where if you put down $1000, they make it $5000 (put down $2k, they make it $10k).... If you haven't got too far into it, it might be worth checking out...
I think its finally gonna work out. I hope it does for you too.
I was almost ready to say FUCK IT and just stay in the rental.
avatar
Jonesy024

Posts : 51
Coolness Points : 6989
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 35
Location : Atl Ho

Back to top Go down

Re: buying a house right now is a joke....

Post  Jonesy024 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:17 pm

just try to close before December 1 or you will lose out on the 8k tax rebate
avatar
Jonesy024

Posts : 51
Coolness Points : 6989
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 35
Location : Atl Ho

Back to top Go down

Re: buying a house right now is a joke....

Post  dindin28 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Jonesy024 wrote:We were pretty much in the exact same situation.
By the time we found a house we wanted, the grant money was all gone.
Suntrust is running a deal where if you put down $1000, they make it $5000 (put down $2k, they make it $10k).... If you haven't got too far into it, it might be worth checking out...
I think its finally gonna work out. I hope it does for you too.
I was almost ready to say FUCK IT and just stay in the rental.
Im gonna talk to my realitor about that, haven't heard that one yet, Thanks! any imput or advise is good since we are firstimers;)
we feel like we are on the verge of FUCK IT big time, but my kids are getting older and can't be sharing a room or they'll kill eachother:/ so gotta keep pushing, I guess if it comes down to it, we're just gonna have to dish out the cash. lets keep our fingers crossed together! yay!
avatar
dindin28

Posts : 54
Coolness Points : 7045
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 37
Location : HDG:/

Back to top Go down

Re: buying a house right now is a joke....

Post  dindin28 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:38 pm

PATTY MCBEEOTCH wrote:K...POOP TOSS...IT'S ONNNNNN.... I love you

I KNOW YOU DON'T WANNA TRY OTHER BANKS...
BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA...
I KNOW IT SUCKS...BUT YOU GOTTA BE PATIENT...
SO YOU CAN GET THE GRANT...IDK...
JUST A THOUGHT...

I'M SURE THE PEOPLE WITH THE 2 MORTGAGES AREN'T HAPPY....
BUT WITH THE WAY THE MARKET IS RIGHT NOW...
THEY'RE KINDA LUCKY TO BE SELLING IT @ ALL...
OR MAYBE I'M JUST TYPIN OUT MY ASS...<SHRUG...
we may give it one more go, third times the charm right!!? *starts crying*
avatar
dindin28

Posts : 54
Coolness Points : 7045
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 37
Location : HDG:/

Back to top Go down

Re: buying a house right now is a joke....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum