My neighbor...

Go down

My neighbor...

Post  dankbuilt on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Just came in the door with a HUGE plate of barbecue ...hot dogs, burger, steak, and all the fixins!!

I like my neighbors, and hes just in time for me to eat before my next appointment shows up.....fuck its been the best week I've had in over a fucking year.....LIFE IS GOOD ya dig!!!
avatar
dankbuilt

Posts : 35
Coolness Points : 6881
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-08-04
Location : TheMotherFuckingHoodYo

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  Misskaotic on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:54 pm

<----jealous.
avatar
Misskaotic

Posts : 137
Coolness Points : 7084
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Dallas

http://www.myspace.com/kaotics

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  PATTY MCBEEOTCH on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:57 pm

I WANNA STEAK... Sad
WITH A-1 SAUCE... Sad
avatar
PATTY MCBEEOTCH

Posts : 253
Coolness Points : 7228
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : NOT INKED NATION...

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  Misskaotic on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:58 pm

PATTY MCBEEOTCH wrote:I WANNA STEAK... Sad
WITH A-1 SAUCE... Sad

I have some.
















in my pants.








cheers
avatar
Misskaotic

Posts : 137
Coolness Points : 7084
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Dallas

http://www.myspace.com/kaotics

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  PATTY MCBEEOTCH on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:59 pm

GIMME...
avatar
PATTY MCBEEOTCH

Posts : 253
Coolness Points : 7228
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : NOT INKED NATION...

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  dankbuilt on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Misskaotic wrote:
PATTY MCBEEOTCH wrote:I WANNA STEAK... Sad
WITH A-1 SAUCE... Sad

I have some.
















in my pants.








cheers


SWEET....can you stop by ...I need some on my steak!
avatar
dankbuilt

Posts : 35
Coolness Points : 6881
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-08-04
Location : TheMotherFuckingHoodYo

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  Cat on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Yessss life is great this week!!! Someone just texted me he got me a ticket for the best day of a festival in Belgium Very Happy
Me happy!!! (http://www.pukkelpop.be/nl/line-up/donderdag/)
avatar
Cat

Posts : 31
Coolness Points : 6885
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 39
Location : L'town, F'land, Netherlands

http://www.miejauw.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  SPARX-WORX on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:14 pm

ya ya ya been a little dead for a few n im slammed this week/tday ... ya'll have t orgy without me ...gotta go do a kitty portrait...poor Zilla s beloved "meowy" ...dead kitties n new puppies ,1 day,... the cycle...latees yall
avatar
SPARX-WORX

Posts : 54
Coolness Points : 6955
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 55
Location : casper wy

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  SCRUM on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:15 pm

That's the thing that's great about summer out here. Fucking bbq everyday. I always have something marinating in the fridge.
avatar
SCRUM

Posts : 43
Coolness Points : 6927
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 49
Location : Los Angeles

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  form52 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 pm

My neighbor is a zombie.
No shit. I saw her picture on a national news site about three years ago (about a month after she moved in next door) as a murder victim.

I sleep with a shotgun now.
avatar
form52

Posts : 54
Coolness Points : 6936
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 41
Location : here

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  niickjay on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:32 pm

just hosted a bbq....
grilled trout
sausages chilli and apple
burgers (duh)
steak
vegetable kebebs

people say they like it but your never sure.
all i know i drank something red that tasted of angry cherries
avatar
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7059
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  Cat on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:54 am

niickjay wrote:just hosted a bbq....
grilled trout
sausages chilli and apple
burgers (duh)
steak
vegetable kebebs

people say they like it but your never sure.
all i know i drank something red that tasted of angry cherries

You been drinking Kelly???? affraid affraid affraid
avatar
Cat

Posts : 31
Coolness Points : 6885
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 39
Location : L'town, F'land, Netherlands

http://www.miejauw.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  niickjay on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:10 am

Cat wrote:
niickjay wrote:just hosted a bbq....
grilled trout
sausages chilli and apple
burgers (duh)
steak
vegetable kebebs

people say they like it but your never sure.
all i know i drank something red that tasted of angry cherries

You been drinking Kelly???? affraid affraid affraid

that sounds like unimaginable filth
avatar
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7059
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  Tesko on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:06 am

That all sounds amazingly yumsters....and i want food.. i is so hungrys!!!!
i I love you bbq.
ya know...finger lickin good... + alcohol... = licking other things... tongue
avatar
Tesko

Posts : 115
Coolness Points : 7078
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 36
Location : Jersey <3

http://www.myspace.com/disillusionednightmares

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  cherrytat on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:21 pm

niickjay wrote:
Cat wrote:
niickjay wrote:just hosted a bbq....
grilled trout
sausages chilli and apple
burgers (duh)
steak
vegetable kebebs

people say they like it but your never sure.
all i know i drank something red that tasted of angry cherries

You been drinking Kelly???? affraid affraid affraid

that sounds like unimaginable filth

I resent that remark.


:pouts:
avatar
cherrytat

Posts : 351
Coolness Points : 7322
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 40

https://www.facebook.com/cherrytat

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  niickjay on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:46 pm

cherrytat wrote:
niickjay wrote:
Cat wrote:
niickjay wrote:just hosted a bbq....
grilled trout
sausages chilli and apple
burgers (duh)
steak
vegetable kebebs

people say they like it but your never sure.
all i know i drank something red that tasted of angry cherries

You been drinking Kelly???? affraid affraid affraid

that sounds like unimaginable filth

I resent that remark.


:pouts:

thing is i did imagine it

and it was FILTH... inna good way
avatar
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7059
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  cherrytat on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:56 pm

niickjay wrote:
cherrytat wrote:
niickjay wrote:
Cat wrote:
niickjay wrote:just hosted a bbq....
grilled trout
sausages chilli and apple
burgers (duh)
steak
vegetable kebebs

people say they like it but your never sure.
all i know i drank something red that tasted of angry cherries

You been drinking Kelly???? affraid affraid affraid

that sounds like unimaginable filth

I resent that remark.


:pouts:

thing is i did imagine it

and it was FILTH... inna good way

You haven't convinced me.
avatar
cherrytat

Posts : 351
Coolness Points : 7322
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 40

https://www.facebook.com/cherrytat

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  niickjay on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:00 pm

cherrytat wrote:
niickjay wrote:
cherrytat wrote:
niickjay wrote:
Cat wrote:
niickjay wrote:just hosted a bbq....
grilled trout
sausages chilli and apple
burgers (duh)
steak
vegetable kebebs

people say they like it but your never sure.
all i know i drank something red that tasted of angry cherries

You been drinking Kelly???? affraid affraid affraid

that sounds like unimaginable filth

I resent that remark.


:pouts:

thing is i did imagine it

and it was FILTH... inna good way

You haven't convinced me.

so what will convine you.....?
avatar
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7059
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  cherrytat on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:01 pm

niickjay wrote:


so what will convine you.....?

I don't know yet, but I do know it doesn't involve you calling me filth.
avatar
cherrytat

Posts : 351
Coolness Points : 7322
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 40

https://www.facebook.com/cherrytat

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  niickjay on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:05 pm

cherrytat wrote:
niickjay wrote:


so what will convine you.....?

I don't know yet, but I do know it doesn't involve you calling me filth.

uh oh i spot an english/american language translation problem
avatar
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7059
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  niickjay on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:07 pm

yeah reading my post if you don't get the context in which it's used is pretty bad......
that certainly wasn't my intention
avatar
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7059
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  cherrytat on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:17 pm

:takes filthy self over to the corner:


I'll be over there ~~~>


If anyone wants me.



Where is Lizzy with that fabreeze???
avatar
cherrytat

Posts : 351
Coolness Points : 7322
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 40

https://www.facebook.com/cherrytat

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  niickjay on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:21 pm

cherrytat wrote::takes filthy self over to the corner:


I'll be over there ~~~>


If anyone wants me.



Where is Lizzy with that fabreeze???

are you winding me up now, 'cos i'm really paranoid i've inadvertantly offended you!!
avatar
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7059
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbor...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum