lunch time !

Go down

lunch time !

Post  Stainless on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:15 pm

brocolli and cheese soup, 2 yeast rolls, and straight up coca cola !
avatar
Stainless

Posts : 348
Coolness Points : 7305
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 46
Location : Nashville

http://www.myspace.com/stain1ess

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  Fizzylizzy on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 pm

Grilled salmon and broccoli. (leftovers)
avatar
Fizzylizzy

Posts : 73
Coolness Points : 6986
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 39
Location : Monroe, LA

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  niickjay on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:20 pm

2 pints of guiness, cornich pasty and a packet of pork scratchings
avatar
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7059
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  mschf3 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Black bean soup, a small greek salad, and a Diet Coke.
avatar
mschf3

Posts : 21
Coolness Points : 6832
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  mschf3 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Fizzylizzy wrote:Grilled salmon and broccoli. (leftovers)

That sounds REALLY good. REALLY.
avatar
mschf3

Posts : 21
Coolness Points : 6832
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  Fizzylizzy on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:24 pm

mschf3 wrote:
Fizzylizzy wrote:Grilled salmon and broccoli. (leftovers)

That sounds REALLY good. REALLY.


I really wanted a quarter pounder with cheese, but if I wanna live to see my kids grow up, I've decided to be a bit healthier. it was quite tasty, though.
avatar
Fizzylizzy

Posts : 73
Coolness Points : 6986
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 39
Location : Monroe, LA

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  Fizzylizzy on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:24 pm

niickjay wrote:2 pints of guiness, cornich pasty and a packet of pork scratchings


WTF is cornish pasty and pork scratchings?
avatar
Fizzylizzy

Posts : 73
Coolness Points : 6986
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 39
Location : Monroe, LA

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  PATTY MCBEEOTCH on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:25 pm

BLACK BEAN SOUP SOUNDS DISGUSTING...

I WANNA PIZZA...
avatar
PATTY MCBEEOTCH

Posts : 253
Coolness Points : 7228
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : NOT INKED NATION...

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  mschf3 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Fizzylizzy wrote:
mschf3 wrote:
Fizzylizzy wrote:Grilled salmon and broccoli. (leftovers)

That sounds REALLY good. REALLY.


I really wanted a quarter pounder with cheese, but if I wanna live to see my kids grow up, I've decided to be a bit healthier. it was quite tasty, though.

Good choice. McD stuff is poison in a bun.
avatar
mschf3

Posts : 21
Coolness Points : 6832
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  mschf3 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:26 pm

PATTY MCBEEOTCH wrote:BLACK BEAN SOUP SOUNDS DISGUSTING...

I WANNA PIZZA...

Oh negative. It's amazingly good. Spicy, hot, fulla good stuff for ya. Yum. Pizza sounds good, too!
avatar
mschf3

Posts : 21
Coolness Points : 6832
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  Stainless on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Fizzylizzy wrote:
WTF is cornish pasty and pork scratchings?


SOUNDS LIKE STDS


"HEY MAN DID YOUR CORNISH PASTY CLEAR UP?"

"YEAH BUT NOW I GOT THA PORK SCRATCHINGS"
avatar
Stainless

Posts : 348
Coolness Points : 7305
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 46
Location : Nashville

http://www.myspace.com/stain1ess

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  Tesko on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:31 pm

I had brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts...and some vitamin water.
avatar
Tesko

Posts : 115
Coolness Points : 7078
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 36
Location : Jersey <3

http://www.myspace.com/disillusionednightmares

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  cherrytat on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:33 pm

I had an alka seltzer. My tummy hurts.
avatar
cherrytat

Posts : 351
Coolness Points : 7322
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 40

https://www.facebook.com/cherrytat

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  niickjay on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Stainless wrote:
Fizzylizzy wrote:
WTF is cornish pasty and pork scratchings?


SOUNDS LIKE STDS


"HEY MAN DID YOUR CORNISH PASTY CLEAR UP?"

"YEAH BUT NOW I GOT THA PORK SCRATCHINGS"

hahaha yeah pretty close. a cornish pasty is minced beef and vegetables wrapped in a pastry parcel.
pork scratchings are dried salted pig skin and fat.
mmmmmm.......pig skin
avatar
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7059
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  twyliteskyz on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:35 pm

u guys suck, now im starving ! i dont get lunch til like 3 o clock usually
avatar
twyliteskyz

Posts : 95
Coolness Points : 6941
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 34
Location : vero beach florida

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  Fizzylizzy on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:36 pm

niickjay wrote:
Stainless wrote:
Fizzylizzy wrote:
WTF is cornish pasty and pork scratchings?


SOUNDS LIKE STDS


"HEY MAN DID YOUR CORNISH PASTY CLEAR UP?"

"YEAH BUT NOW I GOT THA PORK SCRATCHINGS"

hahaha yeah pretty close. a cornish pasty is minced beef and vegetables wrapped in a pastry parcel.
pork scratchings are dried salted pig skin and fat.
mmmmmm.......pig skin



The thought of you saying pastry parcel in your English accent makes me hot.

even if you do eat pig fat.
avatar
Fizzylizzy

Posts : 73
Coolness Points : 6986
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 39
Location : Monroe, LA

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  cherrytat on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Fizzylizzy wrote:
niickjay wrote:
Stainless wrote:
Fizzylizzy wrote:
WTF is cornish pasty and pork scratchings?


SOUNDS LIKE STDS


"HEY MAN DID YOUR CORNISH PASTY CLEAR UP?"

"YEAH BUT NOW I GOT THA PORK SCRATCHINGS"

hahaha yeah pretty close. a cornish pasty is minced beef and vegetables wrapped in a pastry parcel.
pork scratchings are dried salted pig skin and fat.
mmmmmm.......pig skin



The thought of you saying pastry parcel in your English accent makes me hot.

even if you do eat pig fat.

:waits paitently for youtube video:
avatar
cherrytat

Posts : 351
Coolness Points : 7322
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 40

https://www.facebook.com/cherrytat

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  niickjay on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:42 pm

pastry parcels placed in putney ply putridness and possible pluracy......

my dogshit camera doesn't do sound on vid so it's work in progress
i do however have free overseas dialling with my phone package....
i forsee nakedness and general embaressment after my party....
avatar
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7059
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  cherrytat on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:43 pm

niickjay wrote:pastry parcels placed in putney ply putridness and possible pluracy......

my dogshit camera doesn't do sound on vid so it's work in progress
i do however have free overseas dialling with my phone package....
i forsee nakedness and general embaressment after my party....

i want in on that. For real.
avatar
cherrytat

Posts : 351
Coolness Points : 7322
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 40

https://www.facebook.com/cherrytat

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  Stainless on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:44 pm

twyliteskyz wrote:u guys suck, now im starving ! i dont get lunch til like 3 o clock usually


aww honey I'll come by and feed you =)
avatar
Stainless

Posts : 348
Coolness Points : 7305
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 46
Location : Nashville

http://www.myspace.com/stain1ess

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  niickjay on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:49 pm

cherrytat wrote:
niickjay wrote:pastry parcels placed in putney ply putridness and possible pluracy......

my dogshit camera doesn't do sound on vid so it's work in progress
i do however have free overseas dialling with my phone package....
i forsee nakedness and general embaressment after my party....

i want in on that. For real.

done
avatar
niickjay

Posts : 188
Coolness Points : 7059
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 45
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  jfoerster on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:41 pm

have you ever gone grocery shopping while hungry, and ended up buying anything and everything that looks good, then upon getting into your right mind, you look at said food items wondering wtf you were thinking??


yeah.
i did that.
i also went and tried to eat my questionable decisions.

it was disgusting.
sigh.
corndogs for lunch for me.
avatar
jfoerster

Posts : 52
Coolness Points : 6964
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 32
Location : HTown

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  Misskaotic on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Stainless wrote:brocolli and cheese soup, 2 yeast rolls, and straight up coca cola !

give me all of that.

pronto.
avatar
Misskaotic

Posts : 137
Coolness Points : 7084
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Dallas

http://www.myspace.com/kaotics

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  Stainless on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:43 pm

Misskaotic wrote:
Stainless wrote:brocolli and cheese soup, 2 yeast rolls, and straight up coca cola !

give me all of that.

pronto.

it was SO good ! I put more cheese and bacon bits in it to pimp it up a notch !
avatar
Stainless

Posts : 348
Coolness Points : 7305
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 46
Location : Nashville

http://www.myspace.com/stain1ess

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  Misskaotic on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:44 pm

fucking yumtastic.
avatar
Misskaotic

Posts : 137
Coolness Points : 7084
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Dallas

http://www.myspace.com/kaotics

Back to top Go down

Re: lunch time !

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum