hark Sarah

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  Stainless on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Atlanta is easy to get to we still have a week you fuckers start buying some tix and bring your weed
avatar
Stainless

Posts : 348
Coolness Points : 7305
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 46
Location : Nashville

http://www.myspace.com/stain1ess

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  Todd on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Stainless wrote:Atlanta is easy to get to we still have a week you fuckers start buying some tix and bring your weed

Goddam it! Someone put me in the loop here! Tix for what?! I wanna fuck some shit up too dammit!
avatar
Todd

Posts : 100
Coolness Points : 6985
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 38
Location : Electric Ink Woodstock, Ga

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  DouchebagDeli on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:05 pm

So when are you guys going to be there, anyway? What are you doing in town? Any plans?

I don't really have any money right now, because I got fired through a message on Facebook, but if I can scrounge up some money for gas, it would be really fun to hang out!
avatar
DouchebagDeli

Posts : 207
Coolness Points : 7067
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 33
Location : Alabama

http://www.myspace.com/discopandadeli

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  Todd on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:07 pm

DouchebagDeli wrote:So when are you guys going to be there, anyway? What are you doing in town? Any plans?

I don't really have any money right now, because I got fired through a message on Facebook, but if I can scrounge up some money for gas, it would be really fun to hang out!

I'll pick ya up, I have something I've been needing to do in bama anyhoo.
avatar
Todd

Posts : 100
Coolness Points : 6985
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 38
Location : Electric Ink Woodstock, Ga

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  Misskaotic on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Todd wrote:
Stainless wrote:Atlanta is easy to get to we still have a week you fuckers start buying some tix and bring your weed

Goddam it! Someone put me in the loop here! Tix for what?! I wanna fuck some shit up too dammit!

hahaha tix to come to Atlanta. You be already there son.
just get the ladies lined up for the ugly bumpin'. cheers
avatar
Misskaotic

Posts : 137
Coolness Points : 7084
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Dallas

http://www.myspace.com/kaotics

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  Todd on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Misskaotic wrote:
Todd wrote:
Stainless wrote:Atlanta is easy to get to we still have a week you fuckers start buying some tix and bring your weed

Goddam it! Someone put me in the loop here! Tix for what?! I wanna fuck some shit up too dammit!

hahaha tix to come to Atlanta. You be already there son.
just get the ladies lined up for the ugly bumpin'. cheers

I'm on it muhfukkas!
avatar
Todd

Posts : 100
Coolness Points : 6985
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 38
Location : Electric Ink Woodstock, Ga

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  DouchebagDeli on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Todd wrote:
I'll pick ya up, I have something I've been needing to do in bama anyhoo.

What you gotta do? Fuck a goat or something? Wink
avatar
DouchebagDeli

Posts : 207
Coolness Points : 7067
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 33
Location : Alabama

http://www.myspace.com/discopandadeli

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  Todd on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:15 pm

DouchebagDeli wrote:
Todd wrote:
I'll pick ya up, I have something I've been needing to do in bama anyhoo.

What you gotta do? Fuck a goat or something? Wink

I have to pick sumfin up....
avatar
Todd

Posts : 100
Coolness Points : 6985
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 38
Location : Electric Ink Woodstock, Ga

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  DouchebagDeli on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:19 pm

hahaha..... well that doesn't sound quite as entertaining to me.

Yeah, not much to do 'round these here parts.
avatar
DouchebagDeli

Posts : 207
Coolness Points : 7067
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 33
Location : Alabama

http://www.myspace.com/discopandadeli

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  Todd on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:21 pm

DouchebagDeli wrote:hahaha..... well that doesn't sound quite as entertaining to me.

Yeah, not much to do 'round these here parts.

Your hawk is much more magnificent than mine.

::bows head::
avatar
Todd

Posts : 100
Coolness Points : 6985
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 38
Location : Electric Ink Woodstock, Ga

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  DouchebagDeli on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Todd wrote:
Your hawk is much more magnificent than mine.

::bows head::
A little over 9 inches of pure pleasure, my dear!!! I've been working on this one for about a year now, I think? Yeah, that sounds about right. I think I had shaved my head again beginning of last summer, so it's been growing back out since about June of last year.
avatar
DouchebagDeli

Posts : 207
Coolness Points : 7067
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 33
Location : Alabama

http://www.myspace.com/discopandadeli

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  Todd on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:33 pm

DouchebagDeli wrote:
Todd wrote:
Your hawk is much more magnificent than mine.

::bows head::
A little over 9 inches of pure pleasure, my dear!!! I've been working on this one for about a year now, I think? Yeah, that sounds about right. I think I had shaved my head again beginning of last summer, so it's been growing back out since about June of last year.

Gangster. Got mine up to about 7 and couldn't make the bitch stand up straight, so now it's at about 5"
avatar
Todd

Posts : 100
Coolness Points : 6985
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 38
Location : Electric Ink Woodstock, Ga

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  DouchebagDeli on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:42 pm

I can tell you how to get it up and stay up pretty well (assuming it doesn't rain). You just have to use the right kind of hair spray and a hair drier.
avatar
DouchebagDeli

Posts : 207
Coolness Points : 7067
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 33
Location : Alabama

http://www.myspace.com/discopandadeli

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  Todd on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:45 pm

DouchebagDeli wrote:I can tell you how to get it up and stay up pretty well (assuming it doesn't rain). You just have to use the right kind of hair spray and a hair drier.

Been using Got 2 be glued or that really rediculous expensive paul mitchel hairspray.
avatar
Todd

Posts : 100
Coolness Points : 6985
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 38
Location : Electric Ink Woodstock, Ga

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  DouchebagDeli on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah, I use Got 2B Glued also; the stuff in the yellow aerosol can that looks like a fog horn or something.

I usually use a flat iron/straightener first, because my hair tends to have a little wave in it, then put it up in sections. Pull the first section up between two flat brushes, spray a TON on one side, then use a hair drier to set it. Then switch hands on the brushes and repeat on the other side.

Then just go back in sections doing the same thing. I think I usually do like four or five sections with mine. If you have any gaps between the sections, you can just hold them together, spray, and dry.

Just make sure you don't use your girlfriend's brushes or anything, because you will get product all over them hahahaha..... Pretty much all the stuff I use is hand-me-down stuff. Like the straightener and the drier were given to me by my sister, and I think I found brushes at the dollar store.

You could ask all the girls you know if they happen to have an old flat iron or drier. Way cheaper than buying your own because they can get kind of pricey.
avatar
DouchebagDeli

Posts : 207
Coolness Points : 7067
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 33
Location : Alabama

http://www.myspace.com/discopandadeli

Back to top Go down

Re: hark Sarah

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum